Jun 3, 2009

Coming soon . . .

. . . a whole lot of things. I'm in Folsom, California right now for the National Rowing Championships. I'll be here until Saturday, then home, then New York City; it's a busy time. Once crew is over, I plan to post on the finales of In Treatment, The Hills and The Office (in short: I liked all three of them).

So, some TV, with maybe a little music thrown in for good measure (I'm having trouble deciding how I feel about Jordin Sparks' "Battlefield"). Who knows? I'll be back next week, as soon as I've landed and settled in Maine. For now, here's the brilliant Jacob Clifton revealing the meaning of life according to Gossip Girl:

"The entire point of becoming a human being is entering and maintaining a state where you are strong enough to do without the lies altogether."

He gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment