Jul 7, 2010

They're back.

I give you the Season Four cast of Mad Men.
Let's discuss.
  • What is Ken doing here? Has he joined Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce since the end of last season? I like his suit.
  • I don't like Peggy's new haircut. Was that a popular hairstyle at the time?
  • Christina Hendricks' sexy slouch looks a little too modern to me. She's still gorgeous.
  • Based on the clothes, can anyone guess when Season Four takes place? The show jumped ahead two years between Seasons One and Two, but only six months between Seasons Two and Three. Creator Matthew Weiner has stated he wants the series to span the entirety of the 1960's in six seasons. Season Three ended in 1963, so we've got a lot of ground to cover.
  • I am skeptical as how they will integrate Betty into the show, now that she and Don have (most likely) split. I hope we see less of her.
  • I love that Jon Slattery has to stand on a box in order to surpass January Jones in heels.

2 comments:

  1. You did not mention the best thing about this photo, which is BERT COOPER'S ARGYLE SOCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for you to do it, obviously. I didn't want to steal your pop culture thunder.

    ReplyDelete